POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : trying to compile MegaPov XRS : trying to compile MegaPov XRS Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  trying to compile MegaPov XRS
From: mil01
Date: 3 Oct 2006 15:45:00
Message: <web.4522bcc5ed237a59e31c21340@news.povray.org>
So I'm trying to compile MegaPov XRS on Ubuntu Dapper with amd64 dual core.

But, the real problem is the compilation of MegaPov ( needed by XRS):
on my system, there is a bug with lib PNG. So when I compiled Povray on my
machine I used --disable-shared and all went okay.

Problem is, I cannot disable shared libs for compiling XRS ( it need various
other libs openssl,etc...)

error message :

.../source/libpovray.a(png_pov.o) : Dans la fonction

.../source/libpovray.a(png_pov.o) : Dans la fonction

.../source/libpovray.a(png_pov.o) : Dans la fonction

-> Is there a way to only disbale PNG compilation ?

Thanks for your help

Milovann