POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need for new pattern - cubediv? : Re: Need for new pattern - cubediv? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need for new pattern - cubediv?
From: chaps
Date: 29 Sep 2006 17:20:01
Message: <web.451d8cd349dcb598b2cc20f30@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> chaps <cha### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> > What do you think about a 2 steps approach:
>
>   How is this better than my solution?
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Well Warp, I was not looking for better solution.

The fact is that I am reading these news very late in the night, after a
full day working, and that I saw the x y and z axis melting and mixing in
front of me while I tried to figure out what cout be the value of the
cube_pattern function...

So I tried to avoid headhache and proposed to kindly ask to pov (and its
designer) to do the work for me :p.

May be I will look at this deeper during the week end.

Pascal