POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition number 4 : Re: Short code competition number 4 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short code competition number 4
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 28 Sep 2006 07:30:00
Message: <web.451bb128e7874c8731f01d10@news.povray.org>
I was quite amused by the 'between 16 and 256 bytes'. Does this mean that if
I create an 'artistic' scene comprising less than 16 bytes of SDL, it won't
be considered for entry, or is there some technical reason for the lower
limit? Sounds like a challenge to me! ;-)

On a side note, I'm thoroughly enjoying pruning code for my entries. I was
aware of the previous SCC, but I never tried it till now!

Bill