POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Had a thought.. : Re: Had a thought.. Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Had a thought..
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Sep 2006 04:10:00
Message: <web.451a31312a037f62c8438e760@news.povray.org>
"Andrea Reina" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> The responses you got are what they are because that's simply what's
> possible, and what's effective.

No, the responses he got were rather condescending and a kind of "slap
down." I think it's obvious, and I see his point. There's just NO NEED for
some in the POV community to treat others this way. If we all knew the
answers to everything, there would no sense in asking in the first place.
My advice? Treat others as you would want to be treated.  (No "Biblical"
undertones there; none needed.)

Ken W.