POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : object media / spotlight aberration : Re: object media / spotlight aberration Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: object media / spotlight aberration
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 Sep 2006 22:05:00
Message: <web.4515e6bd55cb690689cb42c20@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

> Some facts from experimenting:

> 4) camera re-positioning has no effect

Sorry if I confused anybody.  I didn't mean to imply that the camera can be
moved ANYWHERE to still show the effect; just nudging it a bit here and
there ( to see if that made a difference, which it doesn't.) The effect is
only visible when the media spheres are positioned in-between the
camera and the light cone.

Ken