POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Strange birds : Strange birds Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Strange birds
From: RusHHouR
Date: 23 Sep 2006 05:25:00
Message: <web.4514fc46ae8a189547d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Well, I guess I shouldnt really blame the birds...

Im making an animation of one of my old stills.
One thing is to make the birds fly around this tower, as seen in the posted
animation.

I use a spline to make them fly around in a certain kind of circular
pattern.

But, they only fly one lap... Im missing something here, how can I make them
loop the spline again and again? Thankful for help!

Code:

#declare batpath1=
spline {natural_spline

0.000, <50, 170, 195>,
0.200, <70, 175, 197>,
0.350, <85, 173, 225>,
0.450, <80, 165, 270>,
0.600, <45, 155, 285>,
0.750, <10, 170, 260>,
0.850, <15, 180, 210>,
1.000, <50, 170, 195>}

object {prismbat scale 0.23 rotate <-90,-35,15> translate <0,10,1>
translate (batpath1(clock*12))}

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'castlevania.mpg' (359 KB)