POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Save several images from the same Scene? : Re: Save several images from the same Scene? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Save several images from the same Scene?
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Sep 2006 11:35:00
Message: <web.45115f6ddd59baeff1cb1e660@news.povray.org>
"pierre" <pie### [at] efpginpgfr> wrote:
> Thanks everybody,
>

> In my problem the center of my object is (1000,1000,0). How to define the
> parameters to make a circle around the center of this object with a
> distance of 1000?
>
> Hoping it is not pushing the limit too far, to ak you such a question!

newusers as people are more tolerant there. (No offence, Mike)

is good. But what plane do you want your circle to lie in? If you want a
camera to orbit around your object remember to have the look_at parameter
point to the centre of your object.
Experiment, use the #debug stream (a great tool) to see what is happening.

Good Luck

Stephen