POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Save several images from the same Scene? : Re: Save several images from the same Scene? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Save several images from the same Scene?
From: pierre
Date: 20 Sep 2006 11:10:00
Message: <web.45115966dd59baefad334ed60@news.povray.org>
Thanks everybody,

It would have been better to post in the beginner part as I am a complete
rookie in Povray and generally speaking in computer science!
Sorry to have bothered some of you.
Neverthless I have a final stupid question to submit:
I have used the command vrotate, and add the specifical code .ini. Now I
obtained exactely what I wanted (several images from the scene!). Thanks
lot again!
But the way to use this command is rather unclear (especially for non
english guy, and a non computer science guy!):

"vrotate(A,B) Rotate A about origin by B. Given the x,y,z coordinates of a
point in space designated by the vector A, rotate that point about the
origin by an amount specified by the vector B. Rotate it about the x-axis
by an angle specified in degrees by the float value B.x. Similarly B.y and
B.z specify the amount to rotate in degrees about the y-axis and z-axis.
The result is a vector containing the new x,y,z coordinates of the point."

In my problem the center of my object is (1000,1000,0). How to define the
parameters to make a circle around the center of this object with a
distance of 1000?

Hoping it is not pushing the limit too far, to ak you such a question!

Warm greetings
Pierre