POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Transparent background : Transparent background Server Time
3 May 2024 12:42:59 EDT (-0400)
  Transparent background
From: Gyscos
Date: 9 Sep 2006 18:00:00
Message: <web.450338f6925a598d1ba56a630@news.povray.org>
Hello !
I'd like to make an object, and that the background of the scene id
transparent, that is to say, the output file is a png file, and i'd like
the background to be really transparent, in the final picture.
I considered using a specific background color, that I would have turned
transparent, but miror shows a bit this color, and it becomes ugly... Plus,
I'd want transparent objects (filter or transmit) to be partly transparent
in the final image...

Is it possible ?