POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Basic Animation Questions : Re: Basic Animation Questions Server Time
2 Jun 2024 11:09:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Basic Animation Questions
From: octogonalMonk
Date: 8 Sep 2006 15:00:00
Message: <web.4501bd50c1d6ecebdcc6d95b0@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot for you help guys.  Right now I'm just going to focus on
exporting a small number of frames and just figuring out how to use
POV-Ray, format my scene to the correct pov type and just run 100 frames
the easy-but-tedious way.  There's not really going to be any value in me
learning more of POV-Ray than I need to finish the project, so I think i'll
just create some scripts and let the boring way run overnight or nights.

It is good to know, however, if I do decide to get more into POV-Ray that I
can find great people like you to help me out, thanks again.

-oct