POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Memory parse error : Re: Memory parse error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory parse error
From: Mike8
Date: 1 Sep 2006 22:20:00
Message: <web.44f8ea1c3fb029be50be7e1a0@news.povray.org>
Hey everyone,

   Sorry I haven't written in a while, the site wouldn't allow me to log in.
I haven't uploaded the file anywhere yet, and my computer still has no
success rendering the file. As to editing the code, that just isn't
practical: the code is generated by a third party program, and I'm trying
to use the model to make a movie. This means I will be rendering many, many
images, so I would have to edit every frame of the movie! I don't even want
to think about all of that code :) I'll let you know when I upload the
file.
Thanks again,
   Michael