POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Megapov XRS distributed rendering, initial release. Could use some guinea p= : Megapov XRS distributed rendering, initial release. Could use some guinea p= Server Time
2 May 2024 08:04:16 EDT (-0400)
  Megapov XRS distributed rendering, initial release. Could use some guinea p=
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 28 Aug 2006 19:30:01
Message: <web.44f37b58fdc8e70c0bad8570@news.povray.org>
My latest work, Megapov XRS, enables distributed rendering using Megapov
1.2.1
http://www.gammaburst.net/xrs/

I think I've driven poor Jaime crazy trying to find what's been making it
segfault on his AMD64 system! I've tested it on Cygwin and 32-bit Linux and
it's reasonably stable.

I could use some feedback with regards to usability, and any 64-bit users
trying it out would be greatly appreciated. You don't even really need more
than one CPU to try it ;)

Regards,
George