POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Memory parse error : Re: Memory parse error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory parse error
From: Mike8
Date: 23 Aug 2006 01:15:01
Message: <web.44ebe36f3fb029be5fecf8460@news.povray.org>
Hey everyone,

   Thank you all for your help and advice. I have one last (and probably
stupid) question: Is anyone ABSOLUTELY sure that POV-Ray will use 3GB of
virtual memory if the OS has been configured to allow it? I have found the
information necessary to do this, but the site that provided it cautioned
that a program must be able to recognize that it has an extra
gigabyte to use.
Again, thanks everyone!
   Michael