POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Export surface from Matlab to povray : Export surface from Matlab to povray Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  Export surface from Matlab to povray
From: pierre
Date: 22 Aug 2006 12:00:00
Message: <web.44eb29b21c091812ad334ed60@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,
I am working on texture simulation, and I wanted to know if it is possible
to export a Matlab surface in Povray (extension .pov).
I have done my homework by searching on the internet, but the solution that
I founded don't work with the matlab version I have (7.0).
Besides I am not really in computer science, and I do need something simple
(just press a button is perfect for me!!).
By advance thank you very much.
Pierre