POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking penguin gif animation 500kb : Re: Walking penguin gif animation 500kb Server Time
1 Jul 2024 23:47:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking penguin gif animation 500kb
From: RusHHouR
Date: 22 Aug 2006 09:50:01
Message: <web.44eb0aebf6935b6f47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <c_b### [at] btconnectcomnospam> wrote:
> [very helpful contents]

Chris, you have helped me several times before, and once again I owe you
thanks. If I ever get a descent web page for my animations you will be
credited, I'll give you that. :)

About the fence poles, hehe, you should have seen them in scale 1! ;)
Firstly, however,  I will start with sorting out the rendering issue, then
it will be much easier to adjust the details in one scene ...instead of
four.

Well, now I have to check if this have made me any wiser!