POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking penguin gif animation 500kb : Walking penguin gif animation 500kb Server Time
1 Jul 2024 23:54:19 EDT (-0400)
  Walking penguin gif animation 500kb
From: RusHHouR
Date: 22 Aug 2006 06:40:01
Message: <web.44eadec87b13791e47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Hey, this is my walking "Pippi"!

http://img289.imageshack.us/img289/3618/pippiarlogokt1.gif
(same as attached)

Thing is I rendered the walk in four different renders with 10 frames each.
1) right foot forward
2) right foot back (number one backwards)
3) left foot forward
4) left foot back (number three backwards)

I've looked at the #if and #else section in the documentation but once again
I prove not to be the sharpest tool in the box... Can the #if/#else command
be used to divide the same scene into four different sets of clocks? And I
need the clock to go from 0-1 four times. Can this be done, and if so; how?

Hope to make this thread a bit more lively if nothing else... :)

//RusHHouR

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pippiarlogo.gif' (540 KB)