POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov 1.0/2.0 : pov 1.0/2.0 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  pov 1.0/2.0
From: siggi-gross
Date: 21 Aug 2006 16:50:00
Message: <web.44ea1c65af75a1db12a3dd50@news.povray.org>
hi mike,
i'm not sure, but i ment it was PovRay 1.0 IBMICB
i have the german translation of the book, named "ray tracing atelier".
if possible, would you send me a copy of that disk via mail?

in my new working room i have enough place so i could install all my
computers, inclusive my Silicon Graphics Enginges and my first PC.
this PC has hos original installation with a 20MB-HD (was a lot at that
time:-)), but i deleted povray  as i got another computer years ago.

nuvertheless this pc shouldn't be only decoration or museum, so i was
looking for my pov-disk to reinstall povray, but did not found it.
wouldn't it be a cool thing to can say: hey this was my first computer, and
even on this old machine povray is running :-))))

thanks siggi gross