POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : PoV 3.6 throwing unhandled exception ... : Re: PoV 3.6 throwing unhandled exception ... Server Time
18 May 2024 16:54:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV 3.6 throwing unhandled exception ...
From: Mike Andrews
Date: 20 Aug 2006 18:10:01
Message: <web.44e8dd49574290da4c3eae080@news.povray.org>
Hi Alain,

Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> Worked for me as is. Same crash as you after changing to (c<11)
> And now, my animation is broken again! Animation was working OK before that
> test, run the test, can't do an animation any longer.

Thanks for checking the code. Sorry about the animation ...

The failure seems to be somewhat inconsistent, different builds of POV-Ray
fail slightly differently. A personal Cygwin build of Megapov 1.2.1 that I
tried worked fine, the 'official' Win32 Megapov 1.2.1 build produced the
render and then threw an unhandled exception, the official Win32 build of
3.6.1c parsed then immediately threw an unhandled exception.

> --
> Alain
> "If you see me running, try to keep up."
>        ...Back of bomb technician's shirt

Bye for now,

Mike Andrews.