POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Using A GIF for a background : Using A GIF for a background Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Using A GIF for a background
From: briuloadedbhp@hotmail com
Date: 26 Jul 2006 11:30:01
Message: <web.44c78a47651c1cb2c1709b0c0@news.povray.org>
I was starting a graphic and I wanted to use a photograph that I converted
into a GIF. How is it possible to make a Gif into a background and put a
metal sphere or another object into the foreground making it look like the
GIF in the background all fits together realistically, so it looks like all
one picture. Appreciate your attention.               Brian