POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Testing for intersection of two objects : Re: Testing for intersection of two objects Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Testing for intersection of two objects
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 25 Jul 2006 13:50:01
Message: <web.44c65863c08fcd85aaf01cad0@news.povray.org>
Thanks to all who tried to help. If I come up with anything that works
fairly well,I will certainly post it.

To Charles: Sadly, my monkey is not availble to assist.  He was busy trying
to type out "Hamlet" and got as far as "... To be or not to be; that is the
qestibjdkjnmksyg..." when he threw up is arms in disgust and walked off to
get drunk with an infinite number of chums.

Best wishes to all,
-Mike C.