POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : i don't know if i use povray to this... : Re: i don't know if i use povray to this... Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:08:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: i don't know if i use povray to this...
From: TRICOLOR !!!
Date: 20 Jul 2006 17:15:01
Message: <web.44bff1aac6dd6971d233800@news.povray.org>
Ok man.... i think that with this, you was save our lives... hahahahaah
Thank you so much, but, i have 1 more question:

After this, how can I reune all parts that was already rendered, and make a
unique video file again ?
'cause I make partitions with a video, rederized, and after i have to make
only one video totally rendered.

Can you understand my new problem ?

Thank you !