POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : i don't know if i use povray to this... : i don't know if i use povray to this... Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:38:58 EDT (-0400)
  i don't know if i use povray to this...
From: TRICOLOR !!!
Date: 19 Jul 2006 08:50:00
Message: <web.44be28fb861d5bd0d233800@news.povray.org>
Hy... in first, forgive my wrong english, i'm brazilian...
my question is about the partition of the one video file using my povray.
my system is a cluster that goes run in the windows O.S.
I have a Mater machine that have a video an i want to make partitions of
this video, and
after send these partitions to the other machines that compose my cluster.
My system will use the C program language and to distribute the partitions
will use MPI.
The flow of the system is the follow:
the master machine gets a video and then 'crash' the video in small parts.
These small parts are sends (by mpi) to all other machines (slaves). The
slaves will render each part using povray too and then send back the parts
already renderized to the master machine.
I don't know if i can make partitions by povray.
anybody can help me with this ??

thank you so much.