POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : making a a-symetrical roof : Re: making a a-symetrical roof Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: making a a-symetrical roof
From: Charles C
Date: 15 Jul 2006 13:10:00
Message: <web.44b920b0d56302e33869c6770@news.povray.org>
Write your roof code with variable names in place of the hard numbers....
Then put it in a #macro like:

#macro (Roof_Height, Roof_Width, Roof_Type, More_Parameters_etc)
// roof building code here
#end

Although I bet somebody around here has some macros for this already...  It
just depends on whether you want to write your own.

Charles

PS, Yes I think so...., or as a distraction from falling asleep.