POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Grass macro : Re: Grass macro Server Time
3 May 2024 17:27:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass macro
From: cogitas3d
Date: 14 Jul 2006 23:20:00
Message: <web.44b85e2ea2c43723a6890270@news.povray.org>
Hi Jonathan!

Primally I laked to thank tou for the attention.

What you write is necessary that I wanted, to work with mgrass.

I read for many times the text that you write and I don't undertand yet how
I can to link a object to where the grasses will cover. For a example. I
make a scene:

//---------------------------------------------------------------------

 #include "colors.inc"

background { color rgb <225,245,246>/255 }
camera {
location <-2,1,-5> //<-2,4,-4>
look_at <0,1,0>
}

//------------floor box--------------
box {
<-3,0,-3>
<3,0,3>
texture {pigment {color rgb<155,155,200>/255}}
}

//----------- sample box-------------
box {
<-1,0,-1>
<1,2,1>
texture {pigment{color Red}}
}

light_source {
<-1,10,-4>
color White}

If I want that the grass cover only the "floor box", what I have to do? And,
if I want to cover only the "sample box" with grass?

Do you understand? :) (Oh, so bad English)

I need to cover some meshes in scene that represent the garden.

Well, is this. If I continue white this way you don't understand more
anything :P

Thanks very much!