POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : using patterns as isosurface : using patterns as isosurface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  using patterns as isosurface
From: tommy thompson
Date: 6 Jul 2006 22:25:01
Message: <web.44adc556d74ccdf4fd42bc720@news.povray.org>
I've been looking through the povray examples
and seen a collection called patterns as isoshapes.
I looked at the pov file to see how they are generated
but it was too complex and described how to make
several at once (i think). It appears to be two shapes
using the same pattern with some csg (i could be
completely wrong).
Can anyone give me a very simple example of how this
works.
thanks TT