POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Penrose Tile Macros : Re: Penrose Tile Macros Server Time
3 May 2024 16:35:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Penrose Tile Macros
From: Jon Buller
Date: 22 Jun 2006 15:25:01
Message: <web.449aeddb6376349e48362b170@news.povray.org>
And after seeing the last post, I'll attach the scene file and the macro
file from the last message in p.b.s-f.  And I'll look into why Outlook
Express (evil that it is) will grab messages from news.povray.org, but
won't get the attachements or allow me to post...  Maybe it's the IT dept
and their firewalls.

Anyway, here's the image with Kites, Darts, standard curves, and Ammon Bars.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'penrose1.png' (624 KB)

Preview of image 'penrose1.png'