POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Desert Eagle v2 : Re: Desert Eagle v2 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 00:58:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert Eagle v2
From: RusHHouR
Date: 21 Jun 2006 10:10:01
Message: <web.449953024b85e68447d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
>Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>
> It would be more realistic if the hammer moved, and if the gun recoiled.
>    Plus, at this speed, it's easy to see the gun isn't chambering
> another bullet.  Otherwise, looks pretty good, yes.

Yes, that's true. One of the main problems is that the first version wasnt
supposed to be animated at all. It should only being swept past by the
camera. That's why the hammer is jammed, trigger budged and the recoil...
well, yeah, that one i should definately have done something about. And
another bullet being placed in the chamber should also be quite easy to
fix. It must be because the gun still dont have an actual clip... :)

Thank you for sharing your comments to me!
/RH