POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povcomp Website? : Povcomp Website? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Povcomp Website?
From: Dylan Shell
Date: 21 Jun 2006 03:00:01
Message: <web.4498edf4e0e70358f1b4aa210@news.povray.org>
Hi,

(I'm not sure if this is the appropriate group, povray.competition is no
longer listed as a group on the group listing page.)

Is there a new URL from the povcomp.com website?

I'm unable to browe it, my machine shows no name for povcomp.com ... so if
you're still able to browse it, at what IP? Is the webmaster aware of this?

Is it possible to get an archived version of the site on CD?

Best.
  D.