POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : More on memory problem : Re: More on memory problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More on memory problem
From: Greg Williams
Date: 18 Jun 2006 13:55:01
Message: <web.44959356778bc53f88d0c51c0@news.povray.org>

> Either the file is locked or you do not have the necessary permissions to
> write to that file. As such, POV-Ray fails to store your preferences along
> with the file, which it tries to do before every render.

Thakns you!

Can you tell me where in the documentation I can read about this? I'ver
scrolled through the TOC several times, and read some the places that
looked like they might be appropriate, but I haven't been able to find the
right section.

I didn't do anything with this file that I haven't also done with quite a
few others, so I don't think this is a problem with the Visualizer export
function.

Greg