POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sweep Mesh Macro request : Re: Sweep Mesh Macro request Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sweep Mesh Macro request
From: gregjohn
Date: 11 Jun 2006 23:15:01
Message: <web.448cdb2298b40c82710c13190@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I would like a macro which is like Mike Williams' sweep spline, only with
> this added feature....

Mike, in all honesty, I cannot find the version of your macro with the
spline as waist, instead of waist as spline.

In other words, all the ones I've been using over the years apparently have:

     #local W = vlength(Waist(su).x);

which AFAICS is merely a call of the x coordinate to get a radius-->
circular section.