POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car study : Re: Car study Server Time
26 Apr 2024 08:04:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car study
From: s day
Date: 3 Jun 2006 06:00:01
Message: <web.44815caef493f46f92d693230@news.povray.org>
Wow... Excellent modelling, I am very jealous, I still have not managed to
get to grips with Wings and modelling things like this are too much of a
challenge for CSG. Currently I am trying out blender to see if that is any
easier does anyone have an opinion as to which modeller is better?

The models look faultless to me, if it wasn't for the numerous shots I would
have thought you went and bought a bulk load of micras to setup some
photographs..

Sean