POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to make a realistic spot lamp : How to make a realistic spot lamp Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  How to make a realistic spot lamp
From: mikem
Date: 30 May 2006 14:40:00
Message: <web.447c9074c1e7bb329c15972c0@news.povray.org>
I'm very new to PovRay so I appologise in advance if this is a dumb
question. I want to create a model of a lamp such that when I move the lamp
the light beam moves with it.

I have a working lamp but when I move the lamp the beam stays where it is
until I calculate the new point_at value. So far I haven't found anything
that allows me to associate relative coordinates within an object model.

Can anyone point me to the correct information or let me know I'm wasting my
time with this?

Thanks,
Mike