POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Small Stellated Dodecahedron : Re: Small Stellated Dodecahedron Server Time
4 May 2024 03:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Small Stellated Dodecahedron
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 22 May 2006 10:55:00
Message: <web.4471cfdc2a55f1ca1bd1c060@news.povray.org>
"Mr Seb" <ban### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
> Nice !
> The penrose floor is nice. Interesting code !

> > Nifty! Thanks.
> >
> > "PM 2Ring" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > > Here's one of the Kepler-Poinsot solids: the small stellated
> dodecahedron,
> > > on a Penrose tiling floor. The code also contains a slightly simpler &
> more
> > > accurate dodecahedron than the one in the shapes2.inc.
> > >
> > > Enjoy!

Thanks, guys! I had a clear one with dispersion and area lights going all
weekend and half of Monday on my machine at work... I've *got* to do one
with photons, radiosity and maybe even HDRI now. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dodecf8ws.jpg' (149 KB)

Preview of image 'dodecf8ws.jpg'