POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lens Design with POV ? : Re: Lens Design with POV ? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lens Design with POV ?
From: Stephen
Date: 21 May 2006 17:10:01
Message: <web.4470d67bd77f358abe6939890@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Stephen <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > >   Why not give an url to the original article, which has the images etc.
> > > intact and not raped like in that site?
>
> > You really take the biscuit, Warp. I just hope you are not as rude and
> > pretentious to your students as you are to people on these newsgroups.
>
>   Exactly which part of my sentence was rude?
>
>   And I don't have any students. (Not that it matters.)
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Dear Warp,
I thought that you were being deliberately rude. I see that you were not and
I apologise. I jumped to a wrong conclusion. The URL I posted was not the
one that I meant to post or thought I had posted.
Since you ask what I part of your sentence I found rude I will tell you
privately via your tag email if you still want to know.

Regretfully

 Stephen