POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... : Re: waiting... Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:52:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waiting...
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 20 May 2006 08:30:01
Message: <web.446f0b31be843dabd02130260@news.povray.org>
"Roman Reiner" <lim### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> looks like the link isn't displayed correctly... just view the first thread
> that appears in a seach for "irtc update"

I know the current round entries, I posted the links several times.
But normally the website is updated, you can see the current entries and the
new topic announced within 10 days. I cannot remember of a time lag like
now.
A 3 weeks delay is more or less normal only for announcing the results.

Norbert Kern