POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Where to find free Poser objects : Re: Where to find free Poser objects Server Time
3 May 2024 03:41:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to find free Poser objects
From: Janet
Date: 12 May 2006 22:45:00
Message: <web.446546ebdee95a1596547f4b0@news.povray.org>
Hi Sven, http://3dconnect.deviantart.com/journal/6667912/ If you go to the
link I provided, there is a long list of free stuff, mostly for Poser. Each
one has a link which looks like [link] Click on the [link] to get to the
free stuff. The links go to many other websites, not just deviantart and
there is a ton of stuff to be found there. Some of it is quite good, some
is so-so, but hey its all free. Hope that helps. Sorry about taking so long
to respond.
Janet