POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Gif Animation : Re: Gif Animation Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:44:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gif Animation
From: Sanix
Date: 11 May 2006 09:40:01
Message: <web.44633dcb1983e56db5c9898e0@news.povray.org>
Thank you very much for your answers!
I use now 72 frames. It's much smaller and looks quite ok. Then I optimized
it with a freeware tool. I saw that gimp does it pretty well, so the tool
couldn't create a smaller gif, but I set the colors down to 32 and it's
smaller again.

Now I have another problem:
When people look at the image on IE6, it uses a lot of CPU and begins to
stagnate and it's shown wrongly. If you take Mozilla Firefox, it has nearly
no CPU usage. Do you know why? Is there a setting problem or something like
this?