POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Sudoku hints : Re: Sudoku hints Server Time
16 Jun 2024 00:31:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sudoku hints
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 11 May 2006 02:55:00
Message: <web.4462df9d9c25acde76ba2c900@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> No, this code won't solve it for you!  (Where's the fun in that?)  It will
> give hints that relieve what i consider the tedious part of the game.

I don't play Sudoku (yet), but it's always fun to see people using POV for
tasks that don't have much to do with raytracing. I've written a few
'mathematical' programs with it, like Pi & E calculators, a prime number
generator, and a scene file that renders its source code as output.

At work, I use POV SDL to build VBasic macros, since I don't know VBasic. :)