POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to speed up parsing in animation scenes? : Re: How to speed up parsing in animation scenes? Server Time
15 Jun 2024 02:42:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to speed up parsing in animation scenes?
From: Icetoaster
Date: 2 May 2006 09:45:00
Message: <web.4457618ec3ee1f71859bb350@news.povray.org>
Thanks very much for the answer. However I think this is to complicated for
the scene I have created and I guess it would not save that much time.

However, in the meantime I have found another method to save a LOT of time:
I organized the animation into segments (rooms) and only add the rooms to
the current animation frame which are within range based on the current
camera position.

The rooms contain a set of macros and objects stored in variables defined
in a include file.

Regards,
Icetoaster