POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Roller Coaster WIP 6 (MPEG1 Link: 4.7 MB) : Re: Roller Coaster WIP 6 (MPEG1 Link: 4.7 MB) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:57:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roller Coaster WIP 6 (MPEG1 Link: 4.7 MB)
From: Roman Reiner
Date: 2 May 2006 08:30:00
Message: <web.44574ff0da50bd70e62e73ff0@news.povray.org>
Man! This track is insane! 8-O
If anybody will ever build this please let me know :D
I'm glad you could fix the corkscrew problem and i hope you'll get this loop
thingy fixed as well!

Would it be a problem to provide another Divx version of that one like you
did the last times? it just looks much better that way.

If you need a few extra frames to be rendered (or webspace for divx versions
;)) i could help you with that as well. Just let me know.

Waiting for more to come!
Regards Roman