POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : blocks.inc : Re: blocks.inc Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:56:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blocks.inc
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 28 Apr 2006 11:15:01
Message: <web.44523004543f377576ba2c900@news.povray.org>
"PM 2Ring" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> And here's a close-up. The blocks are hollow, and the logo & 'pegs' can be
> easily turned off when desired.

That's odd. Both those Jpegs look worse after downloading than the originals
I just created (from .bmp).

There should be almost no visible artifacting on the second image, and only
a tiny bit on the red bricks in the first.

I hadn't noticed that happening here before. I'm using the web interface, by
the way. I wonder how it could happen???