POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Fonts for Text Object in the Windows 98 version... : Fonts for Text Object in the Windows 98 version... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Fonts for Text Object in the Windows 98 version...
From: Simon Brouillard
Date: 25 Apr 2006 13:15:00
Message: <web.444e58e82020f9f1ce0990550@news.povray.org>
Le 25-04-06

POV-Ray

A solution for text object... for Windows 98 users

If we want to use text object with other fonts than those
included with software, we have just to copy fonts from
Windows ...SYSTEMFONTS*.TTF to your POV-Ray directory
.... POV-Ray for Windows v3.6include*.TTF

It give us a lot of beautiful characters for our 3D letters.

Thanks a lot.

Simon Brouillard
sim### [at] voilafr

http://simon.brouillard3.ifrance.com/index.html