POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : animation: blending over from pigment{P_Cloud4} to white sky : animation: blending over from pigment{P_Cloud4} to white sky Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  animation: blending over from pigment{P_Cloud4} to white sky
From: wollinger
Date: 23 Apr 2006 16:45:01
Message: <web.444be715122fd3ee431eceef0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

sorry for that question but somtimes I'm too stupid to find the correct
answer on my own. In original state my sky consists of:

sky_sphere {
     pigment{P_Cloud4}
     scale 2
}

In my animation I want to blend this sky out so that I only have a "White"
sky. I tried already a lot of combinations with "transmit clock" but I only
managed to get an black sky. I also tried this in combination with a white
pigment. Can anybody help me, please?

Regards
Wolfgang