POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 20 : Re: Liquid animation 20 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:38:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid animation 20
From: Jaap
Date: 22 Apr 2006 16:55:01
Message: <web.444a974a5a3e83a9a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
it's very good.
I looked at it a long time, and I can't see anything that looks out of
order. I don't think the water is too viscous, it depends a bit on what the
scale is. If the tube diameter is small, then it all looks ok to me. maybe
it looks a little slow. if I play it at 1.25 of normal speed, it looks more
realistic, but it makes it harder to see what's going on then.
It's not easy to make complex fluid simulation look anywhere near realistic.
I'm very impressed.