POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov Motion_blur newbie question : Re: MegaPov Motion_blur newbie question Server Time
1 May 2024 14:35:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov Motion_blur newbie question
From: Roman Reiner
Date: 18 Apr 2006 17:00:00
Message: <web.4445527e99d124d62593a4600@news.povray.org>
"danyolgiax" <d.o### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Using motion_blur with a box runs along x axis I've seen this effect is
> bidirectional! I've got a blur in front and at the end of the box!
>
> There's a way to make it uni-directional?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Daniele

I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe you want to use type 1?

"Type 0 will oscillate the motion blur around the current clock value. Half
of the SHUTTER-TIME value is subtracted from, the other half added to that
clock value. Type 0 is the default.

Type 1 will add the full SHUTTER-TIME value to the current clock value."

(from MegaPov Documentation 2.5.2. Motion blur)

Regards Roman