POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Whiskey Corner : Re: The Whiskey Corner Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Whiskey Corner
From: RusHHouR
Date: 7 Apr 2006 10:55:01
Message: <web.44367cfb71c345d047d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v2
>Looks more like a coincident surface problem... (Given that there's
>absolutely nothing to be refracted that could be generating so much
>noise!) Does the liquid inside the bottle "touch" the bottle itself?

Umm.. the liquid MAY be touching the bottle... perhaps. But it's just a
cylinder so I could just slightly decrease its radius. But would making the
whole bottle a union also remove it? :?

Kyle
>Media Player 10 doesn't find the video codec for some reason.  What
>codec did you use?  Maybe I can install it manually...

How odd! I used a standard Mpeg-2, (if there is such a thing).
Tried VLC media player? I can recommend it, anyway! =)