POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Giving thickness to plane surfaces - is it possible : Re: Giving thickness to plane surfaces - is it possible Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Giving thickness to plane surfaces - is it possible
From: yatdave
Date: 28 Mar 2006 14:25:00
Message: <web.44298c2bf9154f149f664bf30@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone for your responses.  I appreciate it.

The primitives are indeed triangles.  My apologies for the vagueness in the
posting - I'm not a modeller, rather just a lowly engineer.  The model I
have is output from engineering analysis software, so I have no control
over the model generation itself.  I can apply textures and pigments and
lighting and all that fun stuff, but that's about it.  Based on all of your
Think I'll have to talk to the programmers that do have some control over
model generation on this one.

Thanks again.