POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Camera and horizontal viewing angle : Re: Camera and horizontal viewing angle Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Camera and horizontal viewing angle
From: vianagmo
Date: 21 Mar 2006 11:45:00
Message: <web.44202c54a59f6258556862df0@news.povray.org>
I have something like this:

camera
{
  orthographic
  location <0.0, 0.0, -250*mm>
  translate <(100*mm)*clock,0.0, 0.0>
  look_at <(100*mm)*clock, 0.0, 0.0>
}

I don't want to change the size of my objects (they have 780 X 780 px) in
the rendering but I need a big extension in the horizontal view, so they
never disappear  from the screen as the camera translates and preserve
their sizes. I thought that with the keyword "angle" I would solve this,
but the object appears much bigger or much smaller when I change this item,
so I don't know if there is a way to do what I want in POVRAY.