POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POv code from movray : Re: POv code from movray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POv code from movray
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Mar 2006 09:15:00
Message: <web.442009df9a014eb9b1b469160@news.povray.org>
"amar" <amar> wrote:
> Hello Everbody, first of all i thank those who helped me with my first
> question, :) and sorry for posting the same question in multiple groups. i
> now have a simple question.. is it possible to generate a pov-ray code(SDL
> code) from a scene generated using movray? i would like to do this..
> becuase i want to edit some features of my camera settings. would be
> thankful to anybody who has a suggestion for me in this regard
>
> Thnk you verymuch in advance
>

> Cheers
> amar

Moray does this for you. If you look in your renter options (Alt + F9) in

POVSCREEN
Here you will find .POV, .INI and .INC files with the same name as your
Moray file.
A hint; open them in PovRay and save them in an other directory as Moray
will overwrite them if it is run again. You might have to add the path to

All the materials in your Moray scene are written to your myMorayScene.inc
and the rendering settings in the myMorayScene.ini. This is the file you
run in PovRay.