POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid animation 18 : Liquid animation 18 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid animation 18
From: fidos
Date: 20 Mar 2006 14:25:01
Message: <web.441efff330f0d01679c4a710@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I post a new liquid animation. It's a cup of wood falling in a tank of
water.

I introduced the handling of particules in suspension in the water. It's the
first results that I have. You can see that there is a problem with the
object speed at the end of the simulation that doesn't decrease (probably
because I only take into account for the normal efforts between the water
and the object).

I made a quick rendering (no photons and no radiosity).

The video is xvid encoded (I don't succeed to encode it in MPEG1 with good
enough quality and a size of 700 Ko).

Any comment is welcome.

Regards,
Fidos.